Hi everyone. 8th Live4guitar competition is reaching the end. You have 1 more hour to make your video response (midnight UK time). There are 60 takes so far, hopefully there will be a few more before the end. Judges are now confirmed and will publish their results in about a week time. Stay tuned.
The rules are the same as before. Each judge will choose the best 10 takes and give points from 1 to 10. All points will be summed up and the top 3 will be announced a week after the deadline. We will publish the score table with all participants that got points and points given by all judges for each of 10 chosen takes.
- Emir Hot - Live4guitar founder
- Damjan Pejcinoski – Most popular Live4guitar instructor
- Dragianni – “Croatian Steve Vai”, creator of the backing track for the 8th Live4guitar competition
- Tim Carter – Music producer for independent media, Live4guitar review author, writer / guitarist for Inner Imposter
- John Wheatcroft - head of guitar at "Tech Music School" in London, author of “Nailing the Changes through Blues Guitar Solos“ series for Live4guitar blog.
If you need more info about the competition, please read this article: http://live4guitar.com/article/8th-live4guitar-competition
Good luck everybody.